MY PAGES:


Monday, January 13, 2014

LIFE: A BIT OF A BREAK, A NEW DIRECTION AWAITS


Happy Monday, Everyone! 

I hope you are all enjoying 2014 so far. I’ve been fighting a cold and laryngitis since just after the new year and hoping to beat it soon. 

I wanted to check in on my blog and let you know that I’m going to be taking a bit of a break from it.  

Not sure when I will return, but need some time to discover my new direction in life and gain a little stability on all fronts.  I will, however, continue to post Saturday Sayings as inspiration. 

When I return, I hope to be refreshed, re-motivated and back with a bit of a redesign, too.  

Thank you for your patience and continued support. I’ll continue to follow all of your journeys online, and you can keep up with me best over on my Instagram while I'm away. 

Big hugs all around! 
(Images via here and here altered by moi.)


5 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. So lovely of you to still stop by my little place in blogland, Patricia...truly hope you are well! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh all the best for your little relaxin' time out of bloggin'!:)

    & of course good luck for this year!

    Bye,
    NIKA Bittner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such a a sweet post...I wish you lots of luck this year, too! :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck, Liesl! Looking forward to whatever new direction you head in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt