MY PAGES:


Sunday, October 5, 2014

SATURDAY SAYINGS: LIFE, RELATIONSHIPS, POSITIVITY AND TAKING CHANGES


Happy Sunday, Everyone!!!

Hope you all are enjoying the fantastic weather, if you are in NYC or the surrounding area.  Life truly has been so wonderful lately, and this beautiful weather seems to be reflecting it! 

I often find myself stopping, and wondering how it is that I got where I am right now.  My job and team are beyond incredible, and only getting better and better each day, with more and more opportunity in front of me, and I'm surrounded by such good, genuine people.  Honestly, I'm so, so happy! :)

That said, I am sorry I haven't been posting as frequently.  Between my job, being on the trial for a criminal case, as a part of jury duty, work outings, events and meeting up with friends, life has been full, but I promise to check in whenever I can.

Here are a few quotes to keep you inspired and always looking towards the bright side.  I will do my best to keep Saturday Sayings heading your way.  Hugs to you all! 
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image

Quote Grammar Check
"You have to let people go.  Everyone who's in your life is meant to be in your journey,
but not all of them are meant to stay."
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)
(image)



2 comments :

  1. These are such amazing quotes. I love these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you find all these great quotes. Also, I have never been on a jury and I'm 61! I would like to see how the legal system works.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to look at my little spot in blogland!

I welcome all comments and thoughts and look forward to hearing from you! :)

by Liesl Ehardt